Some of the topics that will be adressed:
- Trends and opportunities in digital health/life sciences, clean tech and food
- The ABC’s of entering the US market – lessons learned – What programs, platforms and support can help me to enter the US market?
- Policies for enhancing an ecosystem for innovation and entrepreneurship
Some of the speakers are:
- Faz Bashi, Life Science Angels
- Clare Fairfield, Venture Capital Institute
- Shelly Porges, Serial Entrepreneur, Investor and Advocate
- Azita Raji, U.S. Ambassador to Sweden
- Robin Teigland, Professor, Stockholm School of Economics
- Caroline Walerud, Co-founder, Volumental
When: October 4th, 09.00-16.15 (followed by a mingle)
Where: Scandic Continental, Vasagatan 22, Stockholm
Registration: The event was sold out last time, secure your ticket now! For more information and registration: www.esbri.se/sweden-us- 2016-fall
SOCIAL MEDIA Please follow ESBRI on Facebook and Twitter for more updates on The Sweden- U.S. Entrepreneurial Forum.
The staff of Advokatbyrån Vinge at Normalmstorg has the privilege of being surrounded by an exclusive art collection. For more than 20 years the partners of the law firm have collected examples of the very best of Swedish contemporary art. American Club members now have the unique opportunity to see the collection!
Club members are invited to join board member and art expert Deborah Duerr and Martin Dworén, 1st VP for a private presentation at Vinge’s main office.
Where: Advokatbyrån Vinge, Smålandsgatan 20, Stockholm
When: November 16, at 18.30
Registration: Since the number of participants is limited, please register by email to firstname.lastname@example.org asap. First come first served.
We would like to make this a Club effort, so if you are willing and able to take a few minutes or more from your day and translate one or more of the 100 ways to make a difference or provide assistance with editing, please contact email@example.com.
The Club is very pleased to be a strategic partner of the Raoul Wallenberg Academy, to participate in its National Committee.