Notice to Members of the American Club of Sweden concerning GDPR
The EU’s new General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) goes into effect May 25, 2018. As an organization legally domiciled in Europe, The American Club of Sweden needs to assure compliance. The Club has always treated the personal data of its members with the utmost care, and will continue to do so. We commit ourselves to:
- Never selling your email addresses.
- Never sharing your personal data with 3rd parties unless you provide your consent.
- Deleting your data from our records once you have informed us that you no longer wish to be a member.
- Providing you with a copy of your processed personal data stored in the Club’s database upon your request at any time.
- Continuing to put processes in place to ensure that we adhere to GDPR.
Please contact email@example.com should you have any questions.