Some of the topics that will be adressed:
- Trends and opportunities in digital health/life sciences, clean tech and food
- The ABC’s of entering the US market – lessons learned – What programs, platforms and support can help me to enter the US market?
- Policies for enhancing an ecosystem for innovation and entrepreneurship
Some of the speakers are:
- Faz Bashi, Life Science Angels
- Clare Fairfield, Venture Capital Institute
- Shelly Porges, Serial Entrepreneur, Investor and Advocate
- Azita Raji, U.S. Ambassador to Sweden
- Robin Teigland, Professor, Stockholm School of Economics
- Caroline Walerud, Co-founder, Volumental
When: October 4th, 09.00-16.15 (followed by a mingle)
Where: Scandic Continental, Vasagatan 22, Stockholm
Registration: The event was sold out last time, secure your ticket now! For more information and registration: www.esbri.se/sweden-us- 2016-fall
SOCIAL MEDIA Please follow ESBRI on Facebook and Twitter for more updates on The Sweden- U.S. Entrepreneurial Forum.