A panel of former US-Sweden exchange scholars and students discuss their expectations of the country they would spend a study year in and what they actually found. This is an important evening for banishing stereotypes and exploring who we really are!
- Helena Adlercreutz, Sveriges Kommuner och Landsting International, IVLP Scholar – USA
- Katarina Engberg (TBC), Director, EU Coordination Secretariat, former Fulbright Scholar – USA
- Andreas Hatzigeorgiou, Chief Economist, Stockholm Chamber of Commerce, former Fulbright Scholar – USA
- Eva Hörwing, Partner Director/Generalsekreterare, AFS Interkulturell utbildning, former AFSer – USA
- Emily Plagenz, AFS exchange student, Sweden
- Claire Rhee, Brown University, current Fulbright Scholar – Uppsala, Sweden
- Silvia Ulloa, Chairperson, Swedish Fulbright Alumni Association, former Fulbright Scholar – Sweden
- Kyle Virgil, North Carolina State University, current Fulbright Scholar – Uppsala, Sweden
Moderator: Julie Lindahl, President, American Club of Sweden and former Fulbright Scholar
Introduced by: Annika Rembe, Director General, Swedish Institute
When: 25th April 2017, 17.30-19.00 for the panel discussion and 19.00-20.00 for the mingle
Where: Svenska Institutet, Slottsbacken 10, Stockholm
Cost: 100 kr for members, 150 kr for guests, 50 kr for students. No shows will be invoiced.
More info: firstname.lastname@example.org