Annual Meeting and Dinner at Tekniska Museet
(The National Museum of Science and Technology)
Thursday, May 31, 2007 : 5:00 p.m – 8:00 p.m.
Join us at Tekniska Museet, Museivägen 7, Stockholm, on Thursday, May 31 for the American Club’s Annual Meeting followed by a mingle, tour and dinner.
Members may bring guests but please note that guests may attend everything except for the Annual Meeting. The Annual Meeting agenda is below as well as in the Club’s Membership Register (Bylaw 6) and also here on our website.
5:15 – 5:45 Annual Meeting — Members only
5:45 – 6:30 Mingle & Tour — Guests welcome!
6:30 – 8:00 Dinner
Butter-fried chicken breast
stuffed with wild garlic and ricotta
served with red wine sauce and asparagus
Vanilla panna cotta with
uncooked raspberry preserve
Reservation & Payment Details
DATE: Thursday, May 31, 2007
TIME: 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. Meeting begins at 5:15 p.m.
LOCATION: Tekniska Museet, The National Museum of Science and Technology, Museivägen 7
PRICE: 400:- SEK per member, 450:- per guest. Includes: sparkling wine and dinner. Members may bring guests to the mingle, tour and dinner.
RSVP: Reservation and payment no later than May 27th to: Mike Twardy email@example.com or Tel: 073.714.8789. Then, send your payment to the American Club’s Bankgiro: 5473-6830. Write “Annual Meeting” and print legibly the names of participants. Reservations are binding after May 27th. No-shows will be billed.
1. The President opens the meeting
2. Election of Chairman and Secretary for the Annual Meeting
3. Compliance with Annual Meeting formalities
4. Presentation of the Annual Report
5. Presentation of the Financial Report
6. Presentation of the Auditors’ Report
7. Discharge of the liability of the Officers and the Board of Governors
8. Annual Dues
9. Presentation of the Nominating Committee’s Report
10. Election of Officers and Members to the Board of Governors
11. Election of Auditors
12. Election of Nominating Committee
13. Other business: Honorary Membership for Christer Fuglesang
Only members of The American Club of Sweden
may participate in the Annual Meeting 5:15 p.m. – 5:45 p.m..