Join us for this special June evening! Members in good standing are invited to join our Annual General Meeting at 17:30 to be held at the Vasa Museum. Guests are also welcome to join in after the AGM for a guided tour and dinner. REGISTRATION CLOSES SOON… SO REGISTER NOW!
Annual General Meeting 2019
17:30 Annual meeting (members only)
18.30 Guided tour followed by dinner and drinks
20:30 Meeting close
FULL AGENDA for the AGM 17.30-20:30
- Opening of the Annual General Meeting;
- Election of Chairman and Secretary of the Meeting;
- Compliance with Meeting Requirements;
- Election of two adjusters;
- Approval of the agenda;
- Approval of voting list;
- Presentation of the Annual Report of the Board;
- Presentation of the Financial Report (balance sheet and income statement);
- Presentation of the Auditors’ Report;
- Approval of the Financial Report;
- Discharge of liability for Officers and Board Members;
- Presentation of the Nominating Committee’s Report;
- Election of Members of the Board;
- Election of Officers
- Election of up to two auditors;
- Election of the Nominating Committee;
- Fixing of annual dues;
- Other business;
- Closing of the meeting.
WHERE: Vasa Museum, Galärvarvsvägen 14, 115 21 Stockholm
Members to enter via the Restaurant behind the museum and NOT the museum entrance.
Guests and members attending only the tour and dinner gather for 6.30pm tour at the Museum entrance and wait in the lobby. We all return to the restaurant after the tour.
Dietary restrictions should be indicated. It will be a buffet with vegetarian/vegan options but otherwise.
WHEN: Wednesday June 5th, 2019 from 17:30-20:00
COST: 350 kr (members) or 400 kr (non-members) for light meal, a glass of wine, light beer or water.
Please send payment by Swish to 123 544 6232 after registration below.