- What: A private wine tasting from industry experts, exclusive to members, and guests.
- When: Wednesday, March 15th, 2017 from 17:00-18:30
- Where: Stockholm Waterfront Congress Centre, Stockholm
- Registration and payment: Limited number of openings for members and their guests. Use the form at the registration link below to indicate names and e-mail addresses of participants. Please pay fees indicated to Bankgiro 160-4040 by Friday, March 3rd. Make sure your payment, indicating registration number (displayed on screen and in the confirmation e-mail) or name is included in your reference.
- Queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can learn more about Stockholms Stadsmission at their website: https://www.stadsmissionen.se/
Follow the playoffs on the official NFL website: http://www.nfl.com/superbowl/51 and get ready to stay up late on February 5th. Starting at 22:00, we will be there all night! Members and guests can purchase tickets for a buffet and guaranteed seat starting at 20:00, and everybody is welcome to fill the remaining space at 23:30 for the 00:30 kickoff.
The bar and restaurant is scheduled to stay open to 04:00 while people can stay and watch the game until it finishes! (around 04:30) Admission to the event is limited to individuals, with photo id, who are at least 20 years old.
We expect Mats to be back with a new version of recent years’ great pre-game trivia quiz. NFL Podden will have a game based challenge with winners announced at halftime.
You may email email@example.com if you have questions, check our website or Facebook page for further information as it becomes available.
Not able to join the Club at the event above?
There are usually several watch parties around Sweden, and in Stockholm we recommend our sponsors:
- Hard Rock Cafe – http://sthlm.hardrock.se/
- O’Learys Gamla Stan – http://olearys.se/gamlastan
- O’Learys Liljeholmen – http://olearys.se/liljeholmstorget
Members can find and post more information in our Facebook Group and anyone is welcome to post parties to our EVENTSweden bulletin board.
Price: Free for members;
50kr for guests/visitors FREE FOR ALL IN NOVEMBER & DECEMBER. Please bring cash – sorry, we cannot accept credit cards.
Registration and entrance to the event entitles you to a group discount exclusively available to Third Thursday participants on all food and drinks. Drinks must be purchased individually at the bar.
Third Thursday networking mingles are hosted by The American Club of Sweden the 3rd Thursday of each month except July. We welcome Members, guests and prospective Members to join us for handshakes and smiles. No reservations are required: Just drop in and don’t forget your business cards!
Get directions to the hotel here. You should see signs or the Club banner when you enter.
Galleri Duerr will be hosting a free showing of Her Self, shown at New York Fashion week and the Cannes Film Festival.
Would you like to showcase your company, product or services at an upcoming Third Thursday? Let us know! Sponsorship is affordable and reaches a broad audience in-person and online.
Questions, or wish to learn more about sponsorship opportunities? Email us at 3T@americanclub.se or leave a message at +46 8-559 21 709
Thanks to our host:
- December 9th, 19:00-21:00 – Reception honoring astronauts Fuglesang and Meir
- Where: Scandic Continental, The View, Stockholm
- Program: Mingle with other guests who are excited to welcome these astronauts, celebrate U.S.-Sweden connections and be inspired by great role models and advocates for STEM. There will be brief remarks and presentations, while most of the time will be for meeting each other and talking with our special guests. Participants will also have a unique photo booth opportunity thanks to Sharing Box.
- Registration: You can register or express interest via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- December 10th, SOLD OUT – Fuglesang/STS-116 10th Anniversary Celebration hosted by the Swedish National Space Board (Rymdstyrelsen)