Members in good standing are invited to join our AGM to be held at Stockholms Stadsmission conference center at Stortorget in Gamla Stan. The meeting will be followed by an address from Paul Rapacioli, the founder of the successful online English media outlet, The Local, will speak about his book, "Good Sweden, Bad Sweden." Signed copies will be available for purchase at 150 kr per copy. Swish is preferred.
Join members and guests (who may join following the AGM) for this special May evening after our Club deliberations!
Annual General Meeting 2018
17:00 Annual Meeting (Members Only)
18.00 Address: Paul Rapacioli on his book “Good Sweden, Bad Sweden”
18.45 Dinner and Speeches
AGENDA for the AGM 17.00-18.00
- Opening of the Annual General Meeting;
- Election of Chairman and Secretary of the Meeting;
- Compliance with Meeting Requirements;
- Election of two adjusters;
- Approval of the agenda;
- Approval of voting list;
- Presentation of the Annual Report of the Board;
- Presentation of the Financial Report (balance sheet and income statement);
- Presentation of the Auditors' Report;
- Approval of the Financial Report;
- Discharge of liability for Officers and Board Members;
- Presentation of the Nominating Committee's Report;
- Election of Members of the Board;
- Election of Officers
- Election of up to two auditors;
- Election of the Nominating Committee;
- Fixing of annual dues;
- Other business;
- Closing of the meeting.
WHERE: Stortorget 3, 111 29 Stockholm
WHEN: Thursday May 31st, 2018 from 17:00-20:30
COST: 250 kr (members) or 300 kr (non-members) for light meal, a glass of wine, light beer or water.
REGISTRATION: Please register before May 30th.