AAC Reciprocal Agreement
founded in Hamburg, Germany, on 11 October 2003
This mutually applicable agreement is between the current members of The Association of American Clubs and the undersigned American Club/Society/Association.
For convenience, the terms 'Home Club' and 'Host Club' will be used.
· "Home Club" is the club from which the visiting member comes, and of which he/she is a member of good standing
· "Host Club" is the Club, at which the facilities are extended to the visiting member under this agreement.
Terms and Conditions:
· A visiting member in good standing at his/her Home Club shall be accorded the privileges and use of facilities, where available, and be entitled to participate in the activities of the Host Club at the member price of the Host Club. The visiting member must present a letter of introduction from his/her Home Club.
· Payment of all account charges is due prior to the departure of the visiting member in cash or by accepted credit card.
· All Clubs agree to publicize the new reciprocal arrangement among their members.
· All Club Presidents are encouraged to display the Reciprocal Clubs on their respective homepages.
· All Club Presidents must pass this Agreement on to their successors.
· All visiting members are expected to comply with the House Rules and By-Laws of the Host Club.
· The Host Club reserves the right to deny or revoke a visitor's privileges on such grounds as it sees fit.
· Any Club can cancel this agreement effectively thirty (30) days after forwarding a written notice of cancellation to the other Clubs. All Clubs agree to advise their respective members of cancellation of this agreement.
President _______________________ ____________________
(name of Club): (signature) (date)